Barbados villas to rent: Specialties
When the choice is between a Barbados villas to rent or staying at a hotel then see below out top ten reasons why you should chose a Barbados holiday rental.
By staying at your own Barbados villa for rent you have more than just your bedroom for privacy. There is a whole house for you and your guests to relax in. Many Barbados villas will also have enclosed gardens, with private swimming pools and dining areas, ensuring the necessary privacy you require.
2. Perfect for all groups
Barbados villas to rent cater to all groups of people. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a large villa to celebrate a special occasion, there is something available for everyone.
3. Different type of vacation rentals
There are Barbados holiday rentals on golf courses, villas on the beach Barbados, Barbados apartments, the list goes on and on. There are holiday homes located throughout the island. There is something out there to suit all tastes and budget.
4. Value for money
This could well be the most influential factor for many and is especially applicable for families. Money can be saved by renting a villa between friends or family.
5. Dining options
Sometimes eating out on holiday can be hard work especially with young children. By staying at your own villa you can eat in or out as much as you want.
6. Staff included
Many of the Barbados vacation rentals have staff included in the price. They can range from a full staff compliment of a butler, cook, housekeeper, maid, laundress, 24 hour security service to a mixture of all of them.
7. Discounts readily available
Once you have decided to book a villa rental you will find many more discounts available to you compared to hotels. Owners want their properties used and will (nearly) always offer you a discount of some form. These discounts can be huge especially if you are looking at going slightly out of peak season.
8. Perfect for special events
Villas are the perfect place to celebrate. Whether it is for a wedding or a birthday party, a villa is much more personal place to celebrate with loved ones. If you rent a large Barbados villa you can also all stay under the same roof.
There are so many Barbados vacation rentals to choose from. There really is a Barbados villa for rent out there that will suit your every need.
10. And relax
The main reason we all go on holiday?……to relax. What better way than at your own private villa in Barbados.
Waverly Villa, Barbados
- 3 bedrooms
- Gibbs Beach, St. Peter, West Coast
- Private plunge pool and sun deck
- Prices from £855 per night (peak) - £465 per night (off-peak)
Fosters House Villa, Barbados
- 4 bedrooms
- Lower Carlton, West Coast
- Covered patio for al fresco dining
- Prices from £1,285 per night (peak) - £930 per night (off-peak)
Casa Bella Villa, Barbados
- 4 bedrooms
- Sunset Ridge, St. James, Barbados West Coast
- A covered dining terrace plus BBQ
- Prices from £605 per night (peak) - £360 per night (off-peak)
Illusion Villa, Barbados
- 4 bedrooms
- Sugar Hill Resort, St. James, West Coast
- Private location on Sugar Hill with superb views
- Prices from £1,715 per night (peak) - £4,500 per night (off-peak)